Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zeroth

I'm starting with nothing to write about, a post with zero content and hence zeroth post :D The reason for this is that funnily I have lot of things to write about but I have no clue what do I start writing about? Do I write about what happened in my life after the last post that I've made in my prev blog? That would take ages n ages to write coz there is so much! And... I don't want to get into the past and look at how my life was and how it changed and blabber about my experiences... coz if u know what I'm talking about... if u know what happened, u wud sure agree when I say it would be a never-ending post. A short glimpse and u know what i'm talkin about!
Bad experiences during my job at Mysore, me shifting to Hyd and then fighting for transfer telling all sorts of lies, getting insane with life as nothing was happening and when things started happening - getting insane at the fast pace things were happening, my engagement, the wedding preparations, me leaving my job, my marriage and me moving to US as a house-wife! O what a twist...! To less than a year ago if I peep into my life and then see where I am now, I know what a U-turn my life has made!

Surely, when things are happening without ur control and when u don't understand how they came by... things are happening for good!

I still don't get any concrete thoughts about anything so that I can write something!! The only thing in my mind right now is... Partha's love! :-)
I have to say that it is difficult esp when u are in an arranged marriage when it comes to start liking each other but after it has set in, I jus can't take my mind off it... i'm jus basking peacefully in the love!

Life after I've come to US has demanded me to become a house-wife... I can't say I've completely transformed into one though! All I have to do daily, the only goal that I have is - preparing food n taking care of the house - which is no big deal at all! But somehow I don't get a hang of these jobs even after so many months. Even now I still feel my mom is gonna cook for me and feed me too! haha.. nice try huh! But well sometimes, I do get into cooking seriously... I take it seriously that I have to make good, tasty, healthy food and a well packed lunch for Partha. I'm happy to see my progress from reluctant to cook something for the day to some interest and patience in cooking... and I have to say that cooking is not all that bad. I feel it is only the cleaning, washing which comes along with it that makes it a boring job.

My typical day starts with me getting up from bed and going straight to kitchen for making breakfast and packing lunch for Partha and then again I hit the bed :D I get up at arnd 10:30, have breakfast and get ready for phone calls by 11:30. These calls go on till 1:30-2pm. Then I reply to mails, read recipies online to get ready for cooking by 3 or 4. If I start my cooking at 4, its already way too late... I cannot complete it by the time Partha is back home. Partha is home by 6:30 and we have our dinner at 7. Watch TV, talk, fight, love and that's it... my day is done! If we have any groceries to buy, any shopping to do.. then there is no tv, talking/fighting.. all the time we have with each other is gone with it. Hmm, that constitutes my day.

I'm sure this post is so much unlike me... it's may be coz I've changed? But well i'm sure i'm getting back with something interesting to write... so watch this space.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment