Here I found this post in one of my frnd's blog page. I thought this is the time to blog again.
The rule is - I'm supposed to paste an image for every answer of mine which get from the first page of google image search, with minimal explanation. So, here are mine....
1. The age you will be in your next birthday:26

2. A place you’d like to travel to: Greece

3. Your Favourite place: Hyderabad

4. Your favourite food/drink: gongura

5. Your favourite pet: bird

6. Your favourite colour combination: red and black

7. Your favourite piece of clothing: frock

8. Your all time favourite song: Nothing else matters (Metallica)

9. Your favourite TV show: First time home buyers (HGTV) (Current favorite, I'm on a house-hunt here remember!!)

10. Full name of your significant other: Parthasarathy

11. The town in which you live in: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

12. Your screen name/nickname: Anjana (I dunno who the heck is this in the pic. I expected Lord Anjaneya (Hanuman)'s pic)

13. Your first job: Software Engineer

14. Your Dream Job: Filmmaker

15: Bad Habit you have: Laziness

16. Your worst fear:Settling down in USA (hmm, I think all my answers are w.r.t. my current state of mind)

17. The one thing you’ll like to do before you die: Earn lots of money (I wanna get independent and do what I want, lot of them)

18. The first thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000: Go back to India and give free education to poor (One of the major things I wanna do when I "earn that lots of money" too)

Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment